1) We value a personal relationship with Jesus Christ because we believe He loves us and that we are to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength.
2) We value the Gospel of Jesus Christ because we believe it demonstrates the power of God and illustrates the plan of salvation.
3) We value the lost people because we believe that lost people matter to God.
4) We value anointed preaching and teaching because we believe it is the obvious presence of God enabling the messenger to powerfully and persuasively present the message.
5) We value Spirit-filled, Spirit-led living into spiritual growth because we believe we are being conformed into the image of Jesus Christ.
6) We value fellowship because we believe we need each other and that life-change happens best in small groups where loving relationships are nurtured.
7) We value broad-based ministry because we believe the church should operate as a unified community of servants stewarding their spiritual gifts.
8) We value creativity because we believe that to be effective in an ever-changing world, we must be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
9) We value excellence because we believe it honors God and inspires people.
10) We value fruitfulness because we believe that spiritual reproduction is expected and rewarded by God.